G




St. George Unofficial Bank Holiday

Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Three strings all buddys deside to go meet at a bar.
1st string: gets to the bar first, goes in and sits at the bar.
Bartender: Hey Buddy we dont serve strings ya got to leave. (1st string gets up and leaves)

2nd string: hey buddy what ya waiting out here for
1st string: they threw me out they say they dont serve strings.
2nd string: they will serve me (goes in to the bar)
2nd string:(sitting at the bar) bartender give me a beer.
Bartender:(pissed) Look Buddy we Dont Serve Strings, Now get the HELL out of my bar. (2nd string gets up and leaves)

1st string & 2nd string Wait for there buddy 3rd string
3rd string: hey guys why ya in the bar.
1st string & 2nd string: bartender said they dont serve stings.
3rd string: they will serve me.
1st string & 2nd string: yea right!
3rd string: you will see (while fraying his hair and then tying himself in a knot).
3rd string:(goes in to the bar and sits at the bar) bartender give me a beer.
Bartender:(real pissed) Look Buddy are you stupid. we Dont Serve Strings, Now get the HELL out of my bar
3rd string:(anwsers) thats good to hear. im a frayed knot.
Bartender: ohhh ok that will be $1.25
Leave fur where it belongs