G




St. George Unofficial Bank Holiday

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Advice!

A Jewish lawyer was troubled by the way his son had turned out and visited his Rabbi for guidance.

"I brought him up in the faith, gave him a very expensive barmitzvah and spent a fortune on his education. Then he tells me last week he is becoming a Christian. Rabbi, where did I go wrong?"

"Funny you should come to me," said the Rabbi. "Obviously I brought up my boy in the faith, and like you gave him a very expensive barmitzvah and spent a fortune on his education. Then one day he too comes and tells me he has decided to become a Christian."

"What did you do?" asked the lawyer.

"I turned to God for the answer," replied the rabbi.

"And what did he say?"

He said, "Funny you should come to me..."

cheers George
Leave fur where it belongs