G




St. George Unofficial Bank Holiday

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Highly Top Secret

This was sent to me by an associate in the surveillance field. I am sharing it with friends and family on a need to know basis. I cannot vouch for its validity. But if true, it could very well rock the foundation of this country.

SECURITY PHOTO: CONFIDENTIAL
The photo is a video capture from a security camera located in the North Corridor that leads to the Senate floor in the US Capitol Building.

This is classified material, so do not ask how or where I got it. If you do, you could come up missing

Please DO NOT FORWARD this to just anyone. Don't even think about it!!

The repercussions could shake things up more than you can imagine.

A highly respected politician's head is on the line here!

But I feel someone should know the truth, so I picked you.


cheers Larry
Leave fur where it belongs