G




St. George Unofficial Bank Holiday

Friday, December 07, 2007

Harry Redknapp

"They searched the house and took a computer away that I bought my wife two years ago - I think she learnt to turn it on four weeks ago."

"I held a meeting with my players. I told them about the agent and that allegedly he had paid some of his fee to the player. All of them wanted his phone number because they had never heard of an agent who wanted to give a player any money!"

"I have received texts from many players who I have worked with - and top managers - and I have really appreciated them. Of course, I couldn't get e-mails because now I haven't got a computer."

Harry Redknapp comes over all PC after laying into police who raided his home during a 'football corruption' investigation. BBCi
Leave fur where it belongs