G




St. George Unofficial Bank Holiday

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding Night

A guy, on his wedding night is about to get it on with his newly wed for the first time in their hotel, they start to undress and he says, "God, I never realised that your tits were this small." The wife gets all upset and understandably throws him out.

While he is sitting in the hall another guy comes out down the hall, The first man said , "Hey, What happened?"

"Well I first saw my wife naked for the first time tonight, and all I said was whooo I never new your arse was that big, and she just threw me out just like that.

Just then a third guy also on his wedding night like the first to guys, comes storming out into the hall. "Hey, did you put your foot in it as well?" ask the two men already outside.

"No" says the third guy, "But I bloody well could have."
Leave fur where it belongs