G




St. George Unofficial Bank Holiday

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Juventus v Arsenal


Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is confident Cesc Fabregas and Emanuel Eboue will recover from injury to face Juventus in the Champions League clash in Turin.

Defender Eboue is rated by Wenger as having an 80% chance of starting.

Juventus will be without Alessandro del Piero but playmaker Pavel Nedved returns from suspension.

Striker Del Piero failed to shake off a thigh injury and joins banned trio Jonathan Zebina, Patrick Vieira and Mauro Camoranesi on the sidelines.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger:
"At the moment Fabregas looks good.
"Eboue will have a final test on Wednesday, because we did not want to take any chances on Tuesday."

Juventus coach Fabio Capello:
"I never cry about what I don't have. I'm always positive.
"I am happy with the team I have and I am confident that we can do well."

"Nedved is a crucial player. He is able to change the rhythm of a team during a game. And considering we have to attack from the very beginning, he will be important for us."

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Leave fur where it belongs