G




St. George Unofficial Bank Holiday

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Three women:

one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men...that night all three will wear a leather bodice, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend: 'The other night when my boyfriend came back home, he found me with the leather bodice, 4' stilettos and a mask. When he saw me he said, 'You are the woman of my life, I love you'...then we made love all night long.

The mistress: 'Ah! Me too, the other night I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say anything.....but we had wild sex all night.'

The married one: 'The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mother's for the night. I got myself ready- leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes. My husband comes home from work, opens the door and says, 'Hey Batman, what's for dinner?'

thanks Doug
Leave fur where it belongs